Saturday, August 23, 2008

"Mummies"

Owen is really interested in planing things, which is great. I'm excited about this since it's something we can all do together. Of course, there are some drawbacks, like everything takes twice as long with Owen helping. (Owen wait, that's not a weed!)

I can remember tending the garden with my Mom when I was a kid. I don't think I enjoyed it at the time but I definitely look back fondly on it now. I do remember that I loved apple and berry picking (more eating than picking I'm sure). So I'm always trying to get Owen interested in those activities too.

Anyway, he was planting mums with Whit (whom he calls "Mummy") and was very excited about the whole production. When they finished he said, "Can we go get some more mummies so I can plant them?" Very cute.

No comments: